Thursday, July 12, 2007

Prosecutors cannot find God




A Romanian convict's legal action against God has failed - because prosecutors could not find God’s address.

Pavel Mircea, from Timisoara, who is serving a 20 year sentence for murder, launched legal action against God two years ago.

In his legal claim he stated: "God and I closed a contract when I was baptised and God did not respect his part of the deal.

"He was supposed to protect me from all evils and instead he gave me to Satan who encouraged me to kill."

And he demanded financial compensation for all the money he spent on candles and church services which he claims did not help him either.

But the prosecutors in Timisoara have decided to drop the case after two years.

A spokesman said: "We could not find God’s address. He has no home address."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home